Wednesday, November 14, 2012

What Would Happen if Your Baby Broke Down?

OK. Your prize machine, that you have built the growth of your business around, is taken out of commission. You find out you can't fix it or have it replaced for twelve weeks!
 
What will you do? Send out your work to your competitor? Find another way to make them at 4 times the cost? Or, tell your customer "sorry you'll have to wait". In the meantime, your customer finds a competitor to keep him going. Now what? How much profit will you lose? Will you lose future business from your customer?
 
If this scenario, that happens quite often, keeps you awake now after I've presented it, I can help that. I've got the best sleeping pill ever! Give me a call, 626-217-9000 ext. 125; or email me at dale@pmiservices.com. You can follow me on twitter too, LossPreventDC.

No comments:

Post a Comment